Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First Day of Christmas: Sweet and Simple Christmas Mantel

I visited my sweet neighbor and best friend tonight and took a few quick shots of her cute Christmas mantel.

It is so simple and cute and is really just made up of two hurricane vases filled with red ornaments and greenery surrounding the bases. 

I also love her "Christmas in Dixie" sign. It's such a cute addition to a southern household. 

Today was the first day of Christmas in our house! Gabe and I give each other a small gift everyday from today until Christmas! It is a lot of fun and makes the final countdown really exciting! Check out our gifts from today....

Gabe gave me an adorable travel coffee mug and fuzzy gloves. I gave him a Duke business card holder for his desk at work. I can't wait to exchange again in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Aw that's so sweet how you give each other a gift every day. It sounds so fun! Dave and I aren't nearly so romantic.

    ReplyDelete